Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
– Perform repairs to harnesses or electrical wiring.
– Operate stripping equipment, hand tools, soldering equipment and any other equipment needed to complete assemblies, following established safety practices and procedures.
-Interpret technical documents and diagrams, in addition to following verbal and written instructions. (detailed drawings and schematics)
-Work with team members to assemble products together.
-Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
-Maintain and adhere to safety requirements-Identify defective items while assembling product and escalating
What you'll bring
– High school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– 3 plus years of experience working as an assembler and wire harnesses
– Skilled in elictrial wiring and soldering- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
– Willing to preform tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
– Collaborative mindset and communication skills