Looking for additional staff? Take advantage of CalTek’s flexible staffing services. Companies today utilize our services to help them locate the staff they need most. CalTek can quickly locate and present you with candidates that are interested in temporary, temporary to direct and direct hire openings.
Explore Your Options
- Temporary or Contract Staffing – There are many advantages to hiring temporary employees through CalTek. For example, hiring temporary employees can provide a company with short-term assistance help with an increased work load. Or, a company might be filling a vacancy due to sick leave or pregnancy. Temporary employees are great options for all openings that will not become permanent.
- Temporary To Direct Hire Staffing – This is the option that most hiring managers prefer. The temporary to direct-hire staffing option is ideal for the hiring manager that would like to test-drive a candidate before making a long-term commitment. Hiring managers who choose this option can hire the temporary employee with no additional fees for a future buyout.
- Direct Placement Staffing – Finding employees with the specialized skill sets that you need can be a daunting task. Companies who use the direct-hire placement staffing option are able to take advantage of CalTek’s proven recruiting process. When choosing this option, you can count on one of our experienced recruiters to locate and deliver the best options available for your direct-hire openings.
The CalTek Methodology
CalTek uses a hiring methodology that has been proven to produce the engineering and technical personnel that hiring managers can count on. This methodology includes a series of four steps. A CalTek recruiter will use this methodology to ensure that all job applicant resumes that are submitted for review are worthy of your time.
Want to know what people are paying for your role? Check out the Indeed Salary Search tool.
- Client Analysis – CalTek recruiters understand that knowing what your company specializes in is a necessity. Asking the right questions and fully understanding your company is the first step.
- Job Requirements – If we don’t know what you are looking for, how can we locate the best options for your openings? Our recruiters will ask you for extensive details about your job opening. This information is vital to our locating the job applicants with the experience that you desire.
- Recruiting – This is what we do best! Our experienced and well-seasoned recruiters coupled with CalTek’s expansive job applicant resume database, are the solution to your job openings. We are confident that we will locate your needle in the proverbial haystack.
- Screening – Every job applicant that we present to our clients has been thoroughly screened and referenced checked. This final step in CalTek’s hiring process helps ensure that submitted job applicants are indeed the best options for your openings.
The CalTek Advantage
CalTek takes the headache out of hiring by simplifying your staffing efforts. This is just one of the advantages of using our service.
Here are some other ways your company can benefit from using our services:
- CalTek recruiters have access to an IT and engineering resume database that no other recruiters have access to.
- We provide our temporary employees with a matching 401k plan.
- We do not charge our temporary employees a staffing fee for their employment with CalTek Staffing. This also adds to our high employee retention rate.
- Our clients save money by not having to run advertisements. They also save time by not having to screen through hundreds of unqualified resumes.
- Hiring a temporary employee enables our clients to reduce their overhead.
- Our clients don’t pay for benefits or compensation, such as FICA, workers compensation, and unemployment insurance for temporary employees.
- Our temporary to direct-hire option allows our clients to test-drive an employee before making a long-term commitment.
- Our services can be used as a vehicle to bring people on to meet workload requirements in the event your company encounters a hiring freeze.
- Our employees can fill in for an individual who may be on a prolonged sick leave.
- Our services can provide short-term assistance to help with a work overload situation.
- We specialize in the recruitment of highly skilled technical personnel.