Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
1. Perform mechanical and or electronic unit assembly
2. Grow to test technician or engineering associate
3. Work under the direction of Production Manager and Chief Engineer
1. Electronic and Small Box Assembly experience soldering, wire harness, continuity testing, PCB assembly required.
2. Solder to IPC-3 standards will train if necessary
3. Military veteran or defense electronics employer experience a plus
4. Low volume military electronic manufacturing experience a plus
1. Mentoring and training environment attitude and aptitude very important
2. Starting salary negotiable depending on education/level of experience. Holiday, vacation, 401K, medical package. Our company has a 9/80 work schedule.
3. Our company has grown 25 percent per year since 2016 and currently has a backlog of 20+M. Our personnel have opportunities for project, management, and other leadership positions. We do sponsor long term fellowships for degree completion