Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
As a Project Engineer in our Structural Division, you will be responsible for executing engineering and design tasks with a high degree of independence, collaborating with staff engineers as needed to complete their work. Engineers in this position develop construction documents, calculations, specifications, and technical engineering reports.
The job requires an emphasis in low rise, high complexity buildings that involve common construction material such as steel, concrete, wood, and masonry, and uncommon materials such as aluminum, and stainless steel. Design and drafting using AutoCAD and Revit will be a responsibility of this position.
The selected applicant will gain experience in permitting within the North Coast and beyond. They will also have opportunities to take on increasing responsibility and independence commensurate with their abilities and initiative.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structural.
- CA Professional Engineering license (P.E.). or EIT For Entry Level
- 3 to 5 years of experience showing successively increasing responsibility.
- Experience in the design of wood-framed, concrete and steel-framed structures, including commercial and high-end residential projects.
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to focus on the details of a project while understanding the big picture from the project team perspective.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a project team, with demonstrated time management skills.
Note: We are also interested in entry level staff engineer and more experienced project manager candidates. All levels are welcome to apply.