Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- Leadership: Provide a technical leadership role within the Engineering department to solve mechanical and thermal challenges at the component, board and/or box level.
- Design: Responsibilities include component, board-level and box-level mechanical design, analysis and simulation for thermal, shock and vibration requirements. Experience with industry accepted engineering software packages is required.
- Process Improvement: Join the decision and tradeoff process for issues that cross other discipline boundaries.
- Optimize: Work with the design team to develop creative approaches that favorably optimize design tradeoffs for various elements of a design such as product cost, performance, feature set, time to market, and technical risk.
- Production Support: Create Engineering drawings in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Planning: Create, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of mechanical and thermal product design from research and development to design and manufacture.
- Innovation: Conceive methods for achieving product requirements and specifications using appropriate design, process, manufacturing and mechanical techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required. Graduate degree desirable.
- Approximately ten or more years related engineering experience.
- Experience in Military/Aerospace industry a plus
- Expert skills in CAD drafting/modeling (SolidWorks Preferred)and AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) concepts and ability to create complex simulations
- Expert knowledge of mechanical concepts and tools
- Exceptional problem solving skills and reasoning ability
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices, and how to optimize design as well as processes
- Excellent mathematics skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Due to U.S. Export Control laws, candidates must be US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Green Card Holders.