Submit your resume
The Successful Candidate:
Researches, designs, develops, and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems including field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA) and associated firmware, camera and LIDAR equipment, power electronics, communications equipment and systems, discrete components and integrated circuits, digital computers, processors, and test equipment.
- Design and implement high speed data acquisition and image processing systems utilizing complex FPGA and processor solutions
- Develop functional requirements and specifications for electronic subsystems to support high bandwidth multi-channel electro-optic sensors
- Detailed design of FPGA systems and FPGA support architecture including high speed data paths, memory subsystems, embedded processors, and DSP kernels to support system processing requirements
- Development and test of FPGA code including VHDL/Verilog, high level synthesis such as C, and simulation and verification of system code
- Hands on test, troubleshooting, and system integration of circuit cards and electronic systems utilizing FPGAs and processors
- Prepare and present technical briefings directly to internal and external customers
- Write and support new and existing technical and cost proposals
- Support system design and implementation from initial concept through production
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years Electrical Engineering experience with BS/BA in Computer/Electronic Engineering.
- Hands on experience with FPGA design and verification tools, and a demonstrated track record with high performance digital systems.
- Software programming skills such as C/C++, Python, Matlab, etc.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and formal presentation capabilities.
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations with Microsoft Office products
- System architecture design experience including data acquisition, FPGA and processor strategies for complex algorithms, and data path/data storage
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with eligibility for Top Secret/SCI clearance
Preferred Qualiifications & Experience:
- 10 years Electrical Engineering experience with BS/BA in Computer/Electronic Engineering
- Experience with Xilinx product
- Current security clearance is highly desired — TS preferred