Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
* Standard Shift time 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday. Overtime flexibility will be required semi-regularly. Month end availability will be required.
Summary of Position (multiple, rotating roles):
1. Receiving: Process all incoming materials from Internal Work Centers and external sources (customers/suppliers)
2. Shipping: Process all outgoing materials
3. Local Delivery/Pickup: Safely and responsibly deliver and pick up parts from local suppliers and customers using company van.
4. Packaging: Package, label, process and ship parts per customer’s specifications. Ensure packaging is sufficient to prevent any part damage during transport
5. Inventory: Maintain organization and accuracy of inventory. Perform regular Cycle Counts on finished goods, raw material and components. Maintain packaging supply status to ensure proper availability
6. Documentation: Archive complete work order packages by scanning and filing
7. Communication: Proactively communicate with team members to avoid supply disruptions and maintain on-time delivery
8. Perform all actions quickly, safely and with high quality
* High School Diploma or G.E.D
* Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in the English language
* Active, valid driver’s license with a good driving record. This will be verified.
* Proof of citizenship (one of the following): Valid U.S. passport OR U.S. birth certificate issued by the appropriate state authority OR Naturalization certificate OR Permanent Resident Card (also known as a “green card ” or USCIS Form I-551).
* We participate in and will confirm your employment eligibility through e-Verify
Position Experience Requirements and Preferences:
* 2 years in a shipping / receiving / packaging department, or experience relevant to the description above
* Warehouse experience required
* 2+ years ERP or computerized transaction experience (Receiving, Excel, Inventory, etc.)
* 2+ years Forklift experience
* Driving experience
* Critical packaging experience highly preferred
Physical Demand Requirements:
* Able to stand/walk/move for the majority of the shift (8 hours).
* Able to regularly lift and move material up to 40 lbs of weight
* Able to perform basic cleaning and maintenance tasks (mopping, wiping, etc.)