Submit your resume
Senior Mechanical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in product development, mechanical design and engineering to join our team.
In this role, we will ask you to:
· Lead, advise and assist in the design and execution of all projects from initiation to completion, ensuring on-time submission of deliverables.
· Work with teams to create mechanical concepts for overall packaging strategies, mechanisms, and parts -all while balancing function, appearance, form and budgetary requirements.
· Work independently with clients or as a lead/team member on larger projects.
· Be a positive and success-oriented individual who is familiar with the latest development/production and rapid-prototype methodologies.
· Manage and facilitate client interactions with clear communication as it relates to deliverables, design reviews and deadlines.
· Work with team members to resolve conflicts among resources and between clients and engineering teams.
· Remain apprised of the progress of certain projects, paying particular attention to any developing problems, and participate in major problem resolutions.
· Communicate to senior management any significant deviations from project plans.
· Coordinate internal team staffing and budget requirements for projects.
· Travel as-needed (valid driver's license and vehicle required).
· Keep all privileged information private and confidential.
· Be proficient with the latest version of SolidWorks CAD package and/or Creo.
. Experience designing products for high volume manufacturing a plus
. Experience with Injection Molding and Sheet Metal a plus
. Minimum Bachelor of Science degree Mechanical Engineering, or similar technical degree.
· You are a strong communicator, creative thinker and a team player.
· You are excited at the prospect of working on a diverse array of projects.
· You are energized by solving tough problems and tackling challenges head-on.
Why you should join us:
· Project diversification: Our teams have helped to re-imagine and build products ranging from implantable heart pumps to boat monitors to flying cars.