Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Senior Applications Engineer
San Diego, California
Onsite (Possibility of Hybrid Once Fully Ramped Up)
A leading San Diego, CA-based firm specializes in the production of air pollution control systems for capturing particulate and gaseous emissions through advanced wet scrubbing technology. These systems cater to a broad spectrum of sectors including chemical, industrial, metallurgical, medical, and pathological waste treatment. Key system componentssuch as condensers, absorbers, quenchers, Venturi scrubbers, and wet electrostatic precipitatorsare also offered for varied applications. All systems are innovatively designed in-house and brought to life by our trusted supplier network.
The Senior Sales Engineer will work in tandem with the National Sales Manager and Engineering Manager to customize and engineer project solutions. This role encompasses reviewing RFQs, understanding detailed equipment specifications' cost implications, conceptualizing designs, drafting proposal diagrams, and shaping project budgets and timelines. As a Senior Sales/Applications Engineer, you'll actively engage in customer interactions, conduct presentations, and spearhead technical marketing content creation.
- Essential to this role is a deep-rooted understanding of industrial piping, valve, instrumentation, and vessel fabrication.
- Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) equipment will be viewed favorably.
- Candidates who have previously supported sectors such as oil refineries, chemical plants, metallurgical processing, or large-scale industrial manufacturing will be at an advantage.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Draft technical proposals, encompassing:
- Equipment conceptualization and design
- Specification and drawing reviews
- Budget formulation
- Project timeline development
- BS or MS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of six to ten years of pertinent professional experience.
- Openness and capability to undertake up to 30% travel.