Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- § Working closely with senior engineers, performing RF and baseband hardware Design Verification Testing (DVT) on hardware platforms
- § Calibration, accuracy validation, and operation of automated RF test stations.
- § Review of DVT automated test data and ability to determine test anomalies/specification
- § Development and maintenance of a DVT test plan and status to the test plan
- § DVT results data plotting, documentation, and presentation.
- § Other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities
- A qualitative understanding of RF chain performance measurements -noise figure, Gain, EVM, ACPR, etc.
- Understanding RF test equipment operation and measurements – Spectrum/Signal Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Oscilloscope.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Programming in NI Labview, C, or Excel VBA a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with good verbal and written communication
- Entrepreneurial, rapid learner, inquisitive, and persistent
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a design team
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent + 5 years of industry experience.
- Test automation programming using NI Labview a plus