Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
As a key member of our Hardware Development Team, you will design and develop board level RF systems covering the 5GHz U-NII band as well as cellular systems (WCDMA and LTE).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- RF line-up design and analysis.
- Board level RF design and schematic capture.
- PCB placement and routing direction to CAD engineers.
- Performing detailed DVT on hardware platforms that you designed.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of tasks and meet multiple demands in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Initiative, customer focus, outstanding technical knowledge, good teamwork, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Control principles and methodology is an asse
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving
- Ability to use sound judgment when representing the Company, operate as part of a team and collaborate with others while taking initiative.
- Must foster a professional attitude with a sense of humor and demonstrate integrity and flexibility.
- 5+ years of experience in cellular RF design and/or Wi-Fi RF design and/or RF Repeater design
- Demonstrated skills in working independently and as part of a design team
- Experience preparing documentation (BOM, design simulations, functional specifications, layout design guidelines) and communicating technical information.
- Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, mixed signal logic analyzers, and RF network analyzers.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering