Submit your resume
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or closely related field.
· System level understanding and implementation of designs.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
· Hands-on self–starter, ability to work independently or with a team. Demonstrated ability to communicate well (written and verbal)
· General RF engineering such as RF power generation, impedance matching, transmission line theory, RF filter design; Various kinds of switching high voltage power supply design, high-voltage design practices, RF power sensor designs, and frequency tuning schemes.
· RF engineering design practices such as cable length optimization, RF shielding, calibration techniques, etc.
· RF measurement techniques and equipment (Power Meters, Network, and Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
We are seeking a technical and enthusiastic Power RF Electrical Engineer who can work closely on challenging RF projects. We are looking for the right combination of leadership qualities, attitude, outlook, and technical experience. Our ideal candidate is curious, imaginative, and values variety. Are you the candidate we seek?
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for performing design, development and testing of RF power supplies (400 kHz to 10MHz; 100W and above) and high-power/high voltage flash lamp switching supplies.
- Design analog and digital circuits.
- Devise test plans and documentation.