Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
This is a 2 – 3 month temporary assignment with the possibilty of turning permanent.
This position ensures product conformity to established requirements by evaluating product to customer and/or Engineering drawings, specifications and related documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable. Report any incidents of harassment to your Supervisor, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
• Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor or Manager immediately.
• Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• Understand the importance of their quality of work and how it relates to the company's Quality Policy and AS9100.
• Able to perform and generate First Article Reports per AS9102B (Forms 1, 2, & 3)
• Verify correctness of parts as well as acceptable workmanship at on first production run orders.
• Read and understand Bill of Materials (BOM) to verify all necessary components are included with the order.
• Follow inspection procedures as defined by company procedures.
• Have a general knowledge and understanding of Mil-Specs, how to interpret them, and where to find desired information.
• Can quickly and confidently make Quality judgements based on personal knowledge and experience with minimal supervision.
• Verify travelers for completeness and correctness.
• Review and understand vendor certifications (C of C's) to verify conformity and proper traceability.
• Able to work overtime if required
• Has experience in Quality Inspection in an Aerospace environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Required 3 years minimum Quality Control/Assurance Experience in a manufacturing or Aviation & Aerospace environment.
• Have a working knowledge of GD&T and Blueprint reading. Documented GD&T training preferred.
• Must be skilled in the use precision measurement tools such as Calipers, Indicators, Micrometers, etc.
• Ability to discern colors Vision Acuity of 20/20 at a minimum (natural or Corrected).
• Must be proficient with computers and have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.