Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Our client is an AS9100 registered Aerospace Company, that has an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with recent employment in the electronics/aerospace industry.
- A High Level of Integrity and Strong Ethical Values are foundational requirements
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The focus of this position is to proactively plan and direct activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for manufacturing processes, materials and products.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Perform internal and supplier audits in accordance with published schedules and procedures or specifications
- Review and implement test requirements of all products that require testing for internal and outside sources
- Lead the testing center by ensuring compliance to customer requirements including proper test programs and test harness creation and mechanical/moisture testing
- Perform AS9100 awareness training and implements processes as assigned by Management
- Perform detailed trending analysis of related quality data identifying top issues in pareto format and facilitate problem and/or process improvement activities. Develops action plans to reach site objectives
- Support Material Review Board (MRB) and work actively with team including dispositions as required
- Responsible for complying with the rules and regulations set forth by Federal, Local, State government and company procedures
- Required to bring any known or suspected nonconformance for all company procedures or legal requirements to the sites Quality Manager's attention immediately
- Continually seek opportunities to improve our performance by establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress and report our results
- Experience with root cause analysis and corrective action methodologies
- Experience with standard quality tools
- Excellent skills in blueprint reading and interpretation
- Excellent skill sin reading mil-specs, government contracts and requirements
- Technical background/capabilities to assist the division in diagnosis issues
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace
- Candidate will have “hands-on” inspection experience, and have a minimum of 3 years in aerospace cable assembly ASQ CQE Certified (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of AS9100 standards. 5 years of experience in AS9100 Quality System (Preferred)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the U.S. Department of State.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with this company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
The hiring company will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (Client), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization via E-Verify.