Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- 2+ years of experience in field machining or manufacturing or technical training related to manufacturing.
- 1-2 years of full time inspection experience with previous machining experience. May consider machining
experience only with directly related technical training.
- Proficient with inspecting multiple production processes including; turning, milling, grinding, fabricating, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level in reading and interpreting blueprints, specifications, and related
- Familiar with ansi y14.5.
- Knowledge of ISO practices. Calculate figures using basic shop math.
- Reading of calipers, micrometers, bore gages, dial indicators, height gages, etc.
- Operate manual and DCC CMM.
- Basic computer skills; MS Office applications and/or Inspection Software.
- Must have and demonstrate good decision making skills.
|High School Diploma or GED. A.A. degree in Machining/Inspection desirable.
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Maneuvering in and around the production area(s) • Bending and stooping
|• Lifting and moving boxes weighing up to 35 pounds • Pulling or pushing heavier loads
• May require using a pallet jack
• Viewing Computer screen / Utilizing keyboard