Submit your resume
AS9100/ISO9001 certified precision manufacturing company in Livermore providing support to the Aerospace, Medical, and Optical industries is seeking competent candidates for the mechanical inspection department.
Incoming, FAI, In-Process and Final inspections with in AS9100/ISO9001 guidelines on precision machined complex parts.
Utilize a variety of standard inspection gages, micrometers, calipers, Optical Comparator, thread gauges and Zeiss CMM's.
Read and interpret drawings (GD&T) and specifications and determine the appropriate dimensions and tolerances both before and after outside processing (i.e., plating).
Record measurements taken in computerized database systems and must also be able to identify and help resolve deviations from specification when they occur.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 3-5 years of quality control inspection experience in a machining environment.
3. Experience with Zeiss CMM's
4. Experience with AS9100/ISO9001:2008 a must
5. Microsoft Office / Outlook email experience
Benefits: Competitive Wages (DOE), Medical & Dental Benefits 100% for the employee, 401K , PTO, Paid holidays after 90 days.