Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Our products include portable power/generators, substations, electrical control rooms (MCCs/VFDs/switchgear), water-flood/disposal buildings, compressor skids, metering equipment, mining power skids, battery storage skids and other products used in multiple energy sectors.
Salary Range: $85K -$120K year depending on experience.
- Work with customer to clarify details and obtain approval
- Manage and monitor cost to ensure projects remain on or under budget
- Develop detailed bill of materials and provide to procurement for fulfillment
- Provide support to electrical and mechanical engineering project team; obtain customer design approval as required
- Follow standard engineering processes and timelines, including execution of Electrical Reviews (ERs), Pre-Project Reviews (PPRs) and post-project reviews where required
- Monitor manufacturing group during production phase; ensure form/fit/function meets customer specs
- Manage project timelines and customer during build process; ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure all projects meet IE quality standards plus all defined customer quality specifications
- Participates in initial project kickoff reviews to evaluate accuracy of the of the estimate and job layout
- Analyzes plans and project specifications and codes to determine project requirements
- Interface with customers as project lead; provide recommendation on project design configuration and layout
- Support business development with customer visits to strategic customer targets
- Participates in final walk-through inspection & manages the completion of all close out documentation
- Provide commissioning and field support on projects as required
- Respond to emergency service calls, in and out of assigned region, as required; trouble shoot problems
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field or construction managerment with 3 years of project management experience, or Electrical Technology Associate’s degree with 5 years of project management experience, or 7 yrs project management or similar experience in electrical contracting or construction field.
- Experience with contract documents such as contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendum, change orders, etc.
- Proficient with engineering software (AutoCAD, etc.) ERP systems for BOM management and Microsoft software
- Significant project / program management experience
- Deep understanding of electrical distribution equipment, standards, and specifications.
- Detail oriented, with effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time and possess a valid driver’s license.