Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
1. Maintain and update a company- wide Production Schedule, establishing priorities and allocating resources between competing requirements.
2. Maintain daily contact with all Production Employees to determine and report status of Production Activities to Senior Management.
3. Coordinate Production Department Resources on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
4. Plan and Ensure that the Purchasing Department stays ahead of Production Requirements and avoids last minute delivery delays due to parts shortages.
5. Able to read and understand Engineering Drawings, Parts Lists and Other Production Related Documents.
6. Keep Senior Management advised regarding Production status on an on-going basis.
7. Able to engage in Advance Risk Assessment to determine potential issues well in advance of delivery dates and take timely necessary action.
At least four years experience in a Senior Production role at a Defense and Aerospace Company with Hands-On Production Management.
Engineering Degree strongly preferred.
The Salary Range for this position is between $90,000 and $120,000 per year depending on experience.