Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Establish process metrics and goals
- Develop and issue process designs (sometimes working with customers)
- Design and 3D print fixtures to aid in processing
- Work with the business development team and support NPI's
- Support innovation initiatives at the direction of the Engineering Manager or Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Establish and maintain in-process work instructions
- Support local and corporate QMS initiatives
- Will be involved in multiple projects at once; should be able to manage multiple deliverables.
- May be asked to backup the lab in cleaning tank analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Materials Engineering.
- Familiarity with process control
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Familiar with reading technical part and assembly drawings.
- AutoCAD experience; any
- AutoCAD or Solidworks experience
- Intermediate to Advanced in Excel
- 3D printer experience
- Comfortable working in an environment with chemical processes.
Pay Range: $80,000-120,000 per year