Submit your resume
The role of the Mechanical Engineer is to produce successful products, from concept to production, in a timely
manner and in accordance with project budget and scope.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in work experience
• Proficiency with SolidWorks 2019; certification preferred
• Experience with planning and executing design verification activities, including protocols and validation • Knowledge of performing statistical analysis
• At least 5 years of related experience in electromechanical design and performance verification, or the
equivalent of education and experience required
• Previous experience with sheet metal design, and/or equipment design for manufacturing a plus • Familiarity with ISO 9001 or experience on an implementation team highly desirable
Competencies & Success Factors
• High attention to detail
• Competent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
• Dependable and reliable
• Responsible and accountable for their work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to apply sophisticated mathematical concepts to tasks such as strength of materials reliability
testing, analysis of variance, correlation studies and sampling theory, statistical analysis
• Design electromechanical assemblies to support the release of new designs and craft improvements to existing designs.
• Participate in collaborative effort with Engineering department, and Sales / Customer Support to develop next generation products.
• Analyze and interpret design verification data.
• Assess and provide design validation criteria to properly determine functionality and performance.
• Assist with coordinating design verification activities, including assigning roles and responsibilities in the verification process.
• Develop test strategies to demonstration that a design meets the requirements and specifications.
• Escalates potential issues to Sr. Mechanical Engineer as needed.
• May be required to advise on a technical specialty or design.
• As needed, work with established outside vendor(s) regarding product oversight, timelines and quality