Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Our main system components are condensers, absorbers, quenchers, Venturi scrubbers, and wet electrostatic precipitators are sold for non-APC applications. All of our systems our designed in-house and then fabricated by a network of suppliers. This Mechanical Designer position will work with the Project Manager and the Project Engineer to generate 3D models and technical drawings. This position is temporary with an expected length of 3 to 6 months.
Responsible for 3D and technical drawing generation including:
- Mechanical design, routing, and new part creation
- Updating models and drawings based on customer and vendor feedback
- Documentation and manuals
- AA in drafting or BS in mechanical engineering
- Proficiency with SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with pressure vessels.
- Candidates with previous experience with NASSCO, Solar Turbines, McCarthy or an ASME code shop are preferred.
- Experience with piping or structural steel will also be considered.
- Experience with piping systems, including valves, instruments, and pumps
- Experience with structural steel
- Experience with vessel design
- Strong written English skills preferred