Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
DIVISION MANAGER MEZZANINE
Overall goal for the Division Manager Mezzanine is to profitably grow the Mezzanine sales. This will be achieved by managing the Marketing Function and the Division Team. The Marketing Function is the primary focus. This will be achieved by identifying, researching, analyzing, and developing marketing and sales strategies. Additionally, the Marketing Function responsibilities entail locating new dealers and/or perform a direct selling role as required. The position responsibility also includes managing the System Design Team, Project Engineering coordination, CAD Designers, and Administrative teams. In this role, the position must work closely with the Company COO to manage all personnel and administrative functions. The key focus of the position will be Division 2 Mezzanines, but responsibility will extend to other Divisions as time is available or opportunities are uncovered. The position is a key member of a strong growing management team that is focused on continuing a 40 year tradition of innovation.
· – Work experience in the Material Handling, Metal Building, or Metal Construction Materials Industry.
· – Aptitude and interest in construction and the building industry.
· – Experience in identifying new market opportunities and developing strategies and programs to capitalize on
· – Ability to complete competitive research to establish the best market position.
· – Good customer presence.
· – Strong phone & written communication skills.
· – Enable other team members to learn and be successful.
· – Work with designers and engineers to translate customer requirements into detailed plans.
· – Interest and capable of assisting in the development of marketing strategies and programs.
· – Comfortable in taking a leadership role in more sophisticated multi-million-dollar project sales.
· – At ease with administrative and paperwork requirements and can motivate others to become likewise.
· – Solid follow up skills to make sure every prospect is developed to maximize the company's successful sales.
· – Work closely with other management team members to make sure the company meets customer
· – Prepare price quotations, bids, drawings, proposals, contracts, order confirmations and invoices.
· – Check custom designs and review orders for errors.
· – Stay current, and communicate with team members, on competitive strengths, weaknesses, and offerings.
· – Prepare reports and sales analysis information requested by executive management.
· – Visit customer sites to help in the planning and construction phases
· – Effectively supervise Division 2 personnel to ensure optimal performance.
o Oversees hiring and succession planning for the Division. Assesses staffing requirements and fill open positions with qualified candidates.
o Provide leadership to Division 2 team through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication.
o Conduct meetings to ensure that team members are well informed of changes in programs, policies, and procedures.
o Train, direct, and coordinate personnel. Ensure that training and development needs are met and aid and support as needed.
o Conduct performance appraisals as assigned. Provide measurable feedback to Division team members and suggestions for improved performance. Formulate and implement employee corrective actions as needed.
– Perform other job-related responsibilities as may be assigned by executive management.
Bachelor's degree, preferred. Applicable combination of education and experience may be acceptable in lieu of bachelor's degree.
Minimum 5 years successful sales experience in the Material Handling, Metal Building, or Metal Construction Materials Industry and supervisory/management experience required.
Licenses or Certificates