Submit your resume
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, industrial engineering, or optomechanical engineering.
- Superior knowledge of tool design and knowledge of the QSR documentation system, ISO 9000, and Solid Works preferred.
- Project management ability, commitment to quality, and familiarity with safety and environmental standards.
- Experience with fixture/tooling design and implementation, fabrication methods, BOM and NPI creation, change, and maintenance.
- Experience in a medical environment and knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements is a plus.
- If you're also inventive and meticulous, we'd like to meet you.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed.
- Improve and maintain manufacturing processes used in surgical and aesthetic medical laser products. Develop and test effective automated and manual production systems.
- Resolve issues and delays in production. Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality.
- Study production and machine requirements.
- Maintain/Upgrade Wi's and engineering drawings.
- You will also participate in new product development, design reviews, and define and execute projects aimed toward product improvements.
- Design and install equipment.
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources.
- Integrate disparate systems (e.g., equipment handling, transport).
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations, and network performance.
- Train staff in new and existing processes.
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations.