Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
1st Shift: $25-$31/Hour
Under limited supervision, the Maintenance Technician performs a variety of duties in one or more of the trades:
Equipment maintenance and repair.
Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic/pneumatic systems maintenance and repairs on various machines that include CNC machines or conventional machine tools and more.
Facilities Maintenance and repair.
Electrical, repair and installation (conduit installations and more) as well as trouble shooting of any facilities related maintenance.
Additional facility related maintenance and repair such as painting, carpentry, and repair and remodel of facilities may be required.
*Performs a variety of preventative/predictive maintenance and repairs on equipment.
*Conducts or assists in repair of lathes, mills, grinders and other mechanical systems used within the
*Assists as directed in the repair and maintenance of systems such as: heating, ventilation, automatic
temperature control and new construction projects.
*Handles waste fluids and keep the area clean and managed.
*Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
Orders parts and supplies as needed to maintain resources.
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
*denotes essential job function
• Five or more years of work experience in building and/or equipment maintenance;
• Knowledge of Cal OSHA and OSHA occupational safety regulations;
• Knowledge of and the proper use of specialized departmental equipment including use of power tools.
• Ability to read and understand construction, electrical, and equipment drawings and schematics of mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical systems.
• Basic computer literacy for entering and looking up information using standard business software;
• Customer service skills to act responsively to customer inquiries and requests; and escalate the more difficult
• Ability to build effective working relationships with staff, customers and others;
• Communication skills to provide information, and to follow written and oral instructions;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities;
• Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common-sense skills.
High School Diploma or GED Technical/other relevant training preferred
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements: Valid Driver's License