Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- Journeyman HVAC Installation Technician who specializes in sheet metal and is willing to perform equipment replacement.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with sheet metal and installation of commercial HVAC systems.
- Sheet metal license or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Must have field experience with sheet metal and able to fabricate when needed.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and production diagrams is also required.
- Additionally, applicants must have a good understanding and overall knowledge of the commercial and Industrial HVAC industry.
- Ability to perform equipment replacement.
- Ability to perform brazing of copper pipe, install gas piping, and perform other skills of the HVAC trade is a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to learn other skill sets of the trade.
- Teamwork is a priority, must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night and weekend hours.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as required by the company's insurance provider, must be able to pass a criminal check and pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must understand and follow safety rules. Perform JSAs on each project.
- Able to plan tasks to ensure schedule and estimated labor hours are adhered to.
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment and installation practices and sheet metal practices.
- Ability to read tape measure in fractions and decimals.
- Capable of using power tools such as hand sanders, hand grinders, drills, sheet metal tools and hand tools.
- Capable of learning and performing various tasks in the Field with little supervision,
- Receive and follow work orders as directed by your supervisor.
- Review the job/ component(s) assigned with a lead or higher to understand the details of the task(s) given.
- Required to submit detailed service reports describing work performed each day.
- Communicate to Project Manager and Project Coordinator for any discrepancies.
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their technical knowledge.
- Ensures customers questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site.
- Once the work is started it is your job to maintain your budget, stay on schedule, and maintain overall quality of projects assigned to you.