Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems with support from HR.
Works with HR on Supervisor coaching and leadership training.
Provides support for Production and Supply Chain Managers as well as all supervisors on production floor, when necessary.
Meet with VP of Operations on effective strategies and problem-solving strategies to facilitate consistent methodology between facilities.
Exemplary actions of core-values – maintains positive culture and motivated work environment.
– Quality – Teamwork – Leadership -Innovation -Family
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best-qualified employees and enforce all policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved
- Production Planning:
Analyze production requirements, forecasting, and ensuring efficient utilization of equipment, materials, and labor.
Attends Production Meetings for planning and reporting. Works with VP of Operations for ship-date evaluation(s) and schedule setting.
Implements, reviews, and summarizes KPI's for all production related functions; including Quality Control, FAB/ELE Build-Efficiency, Engineering preparation and accuracy, Supply Chain on-time and correct part-delivery.
Identifies and resolves production-related issues via collaboration with all layers of management and leadership.
Establishes and/or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency and safety of shop, department, or work crew.
Works with Supply Chain Manager to coordinate and ensure smooth supply of required materials for production success; evaluate and monitor KPIs.
For the purpose of achieving production schedule and growth goals – works with HR to evaluate and recommend hiring strategy to VP-Operations (COO) and President (CEO).
Directly and/or indirectly (via process creation) facilitates inter-facility communication for effective and efficient resource sharing. Ensure process, product, and quality standardization (SOP's).
Conduct Operational SWOT analysis quarterly to drive strategy and risk mitigation.
Directly reports to COO and/or CEO on critical items related to company strategy, manufacturing objectives and company goals.
Directly oversees Plant Production Manager, Regional Supply Chain Manager, Regional HR Manager, Internal Part-Manufacturing Departments (temporary).
Bachelor's Degree required Master's Degree a plus