Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Field Service Role
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, upgrade, and troubleshoot new and existing PLC control systems based on company guidelines at the company’s facility in Denver and in the field.
- Travel in the field working with customers and engaging them on commissioning systems in the field.
- Provide training to customer on efficiency and operating systems.
- Robotic programming and trouble shooting of Kawasaki, Kuka, Fanuc Robots
- Working with engineering department to understand complex automation lines, designs and integrate control packages within these lines.
- Design/upgrade new and existing HMI applications including Allen Bradley, Proface touch screen’s on company guidelines and/or customer needs.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Controls, Systems Engineering, Mechanical and/or Electrical role or Robotics experience.
- Able to modify/build Ladder Logic programs from the Compact Logix, RSLogix, and/or Siemens controls.
- Customer focused and have the ability to work in challenging environments to troubleshoot field issues.
- Testing systems in Denver facility and work to prepare systems for shipping to customer sites.
- Mechanical/Electrical field work and troubleshooting
- Manage time and cost based on project schedule and budget
- Heavy Mechanical/Electrical Aptitude
- Alley Bradley PLC: ControlLogixCompactLogix, PlantPAx, PLC 5, MicroLogix, SLC 500, RS Logix, Studio 5000, Studio Designer, FactoryTalk SE/ME
- Kawasaki/Kuka/Fanuc – Robot Programming experience a plus.
- Siemens PLC: TIA Portal v12, TIA Portal v13, TIA Portal v14, Step 7, S7-1500, S7-1200, S7-300, S7-400, WinCC Flex
- HMI Programing and Operations: Proface, Allen Bradley: FactoryTalk View Studio, RS View, PanelBuilder, Siemens: ProTool
- Variable Frequency Drives – Allen Bradley Powerflex, Client, SEW Eurodrive.
- Servos Allen Bradley: Kenetics 6000, SERCOS Servo Drive Interface, Yaskawa: SGDV, SGDH
- Up to 40% Travel – Must be able to acquire passport, if asked.