Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Embedded SW engineers design and develop real-time embedded software for products. To that end, Embedded SW Engineers must:
- Design and document software systems.
- Implement embedded real-time software modules and systems according to an agreed
- Implement module and system level testing for all software developed.
- Coordinate with test teams to ensure that all software is tested and all open issues are
Skills and Abilities
- Expert in C/C++
- Familiar with Software Development tools and processes
- Thorough understanding of the hazards and techniques relating to concurrent
embedded systems using multiple threads or multiple CPUs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be proactive, taking initiative and working in a collaborative team environment
- Technical skills in real-time embedded software development. Technical proficiency in embedded programming C and C++.
- Broad general knowledge of embedded devices and standards such as flash memories, SPI, 12C, UART, USB, Ethernet.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment when representing the Company
- Foster a professional attitude and demonstrate integrity and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial, rapid learner, inquisitive, and persistent
- Process Owner / process driven
- Detailed and disciplined
- Proactive Personality (“Can Do Attitude”)
- Must have at least 10 years' experience in real-time embedded software development on platforms using Real-time Operating Systems.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in the wireless industry.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.