Submit your resume
Seeking an electrica/electronic engineer to participant in the development of industry-leading beverage and food dispensing equipment and systems. We are looking for a team-oriented, self-driven individual with a keen technical mind and eye for detail. You will be expected to explore new technologies and product concepts, help create new products, help enhance product lines, and stay abreast of new technologies and techniques.
- Digital and analog design in both low-power and mid-power systems.
- PCB board schematic design, device selection, simulation, analysis and documentation
- Use and programming of microcontrollers with languages such as C, C++
- Problem investigation and resolution, board debug and electronic troubleshooting.
- Interface with mechanical designers to optimize packaging, manage thermal issues and optimize performance.
- Working knowledge in circuit design, schematic capture, discrete components, board level designs, layout and PCB validation.
- Familiarity with analog designs, simulation and implementation of Amplifiers, A/D, D/A converter operation, and switching power supply.
- Familiar with communication protocols, such as RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C
- Experience with OrCAD or Altium
- Familiarity with microcontrollers and C programming
- One to two years electrical engineering work on On-The –Job project experience
- Desire to work at a 'hands on level' throughout the complete design cycle.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent