Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Electrical Engineer with up to 4 years of experience to join our growing electrical engineering team. The ideal candidate should possess an understanding of the electronic technology landscape and the desire to keep up with the changes in technology.
In this role, we will ask you to:
- Assist in research, development, design, test, and integration of electronic and electro-mechanical efforts for medical products, consumer products, commercial equipment, and automation systems.
- Eagerly take on new challenges and work semi-independently.
- Assist in defining the culture for the electrical engineering team.
- Practice clear and direct communication with management and customers.
- Assist Senior Engineers with Identifying problems and formulating solutions, collecting data and developing test procedures to prove or Client-prove failures and solutions.
- Travel as-needed (valid driver’s license and vehicle required).
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Managing requirements and troubleshooting complex issues
- Medical device development
- Experience with motors and controls
- Designing and developing complex analog and digital electrical systems from concept through to production
- Embedded Systems Development
- Firmware development in C/C++
- Designing wireless devices, antennas, or other RF applications
- Python, LabView or MATLAB
- Linux command-line
- You are a strong communicator, creative thinker, and a team player.
- You are looking for an opportunity for professional growth.
- You are excited at the prospect of working on a diverse array of projects.
- You are energized by tackling tough challenges.