Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Required Qualifications and Competencies
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Five (5) year experience working as an Electrical Engineer in the oil/gas, rotating machinery, or similar industry.
3. Capable of fully and consistently completing projects within specifications and within project schedule time frame.
4. Complete understanding of the control system design and control for all type of gas compressor packages.
5. Capable of completing projects under budget
6. Capable of working with team members from other disciplines
7. Excellent communication, leadership and management abilities.
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
1. Proficient in PLC and HMI Programming.
2. Proficient in CAD software.
3. Proficient in Excel.
4. Proficient in testing of control systems and instrumentation.
5. Understanding of NEC with regards to hazardous areas.
6. Understanding of IEC with regards to hazardous areas.
7. Proficient in reviewing client specifications.
8. Excellent client/ inspector communication skills.
9. Self- motivated / proactive.
10. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
11. Displays professionalism at all times and represents the company with the highest standards.
12. Ability to oversee Company and the Section to find out the necessary improved points.
Supervisory Responsibilities This position manages all employees of the Section and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Section.
The Electrical Engineering Section Manager manages Electrical Engineering and its members to ensure a smooth and efficient operation. The tasks involve but are not limited to monitoring workload of the electrical engineers, assignment of projects to electrical engineers, monitor the project progress to ensure that projects are on schedule, assist and lead to resolve technical problems, etc. The Electrical Engineering Section Manager participates in meetings with clients, vendors, and other disciplines within the organization to ensure projects are designed per our company’s standards. This position has substantial discretion, autonomy and independence in the execution of his/her duties, decisions and/or responsibilities.