Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Basic Responsibilities: Support engineer, executing on directions and planning of others. Conducts work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, adoption of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinates small, discipline specific tasks and projects.
- May perform as an assistant and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- May coordinate, and/or review the work of other professionals who assist in specific assignments.
- May act as billing group lead on complex engineering tasks where coordination with other disciplines is needed.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Member of a professional or technical society.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Work successfully in a customer focused, project oriented environment.
- 7+ years’ experience.