Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
In this role you will work closely with the Project Managers and design electrical systems for a wide variety of buildings. You will draft using AutoCAD and/or Revit some of the projects that you design, and provide mark-ups and direction to various support staff for other projects. We are a fast moving company with over 500 projects leaving our office each year. We offer many opportunities to learn, grow and advance in your career. We specialize in complex and detailed projects including healthcare, data centers, alternative energy, central plants, and education, and therefore require someone with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Apply to join a company where you and your future are valued.
- Designing electrical construction documents
- Provide leadership and manage drafters and support staff on specific projects
- Specification and Report Writing
- Attend customer meetings
- Fee Proposals and Contract Negotiation
- Developing Design Concepts for presentations to clients.
- Minimum 3 years Electrical Design experience in the building design and construction industry (PE or EIT not required.)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- Experience with drafting in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and with proven ability to handle multiple tasks, multiple projects in the same day and/or week.
- Must be deadline oriented, and able to complete assignments in a timely manner.