Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Responsible for planning activities that define the information needs of the companyand designs the data to meet those needs with the enterprise architecture and integration with information systems, information technologies, and cloud solutions. The objective is to plan with vision and foresight to provide high-quality data; to identify and define common information requirements; and to design conceptual structures and plans to meet the long-term data requirements of the company.
- Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Prior experience working as a data analyst and modeler in a data warehouse, data lake, or datamart environment, and working with healthcare data; 5+ years experience
- Dimensional data modeling, HL7, FHIR, HIT , strong SQL query language skills, mapping skills, performing data discovery, analysis and profiling required.
- Experience creating logical source-to-target mappings which can be used by data integration engineers to develop batch and services based data pipelines to populate an enterprise data warehouse, data lake, or otherwise
- Experience with MS Azure Synapse, Snowflake, etc. is preferred
- Experience with PowerBI is preferred
- Business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis and elaboration is preferred
- Experience with code-based (C#) ETL/ELT processes is preferred