Submit your resume
Process and receive incoming repairs
Generate documentation for instrument service technician area
Prepare invoice worksheets
Daily update of database to assure accurate location tracking of all repairs and track shipments, if necessary.
Respond to customer requests within 24 hour period via e-mail and telephone.
Request from customers missing purchase order information.
Monitor international shipments and assist with customs clearance when needed.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and has strong analytical skills.
- Customer service in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional Customer Service skills. Demonstrate customer facing strength
- Willingness to learn, strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Operate PC for data entry using Access database, Excel and Word
- Effective communicator through verbal, written, and virtual methods.
- Multitasking and time management skills are a must
- Prior customer service experience is a must