Submit your resume
- 10 years of experience in precision CNC machining.
- 5 Years minimum Experience in Machining Aerospace components.
- 5 Years' experience working with Aerospace material's ( Titanium / Inconel ).
- Experience working with tolerances of +- .0001.
- Ability to Setup CNC Lathes and/or Mills using Fanuc and Okuma Controls.
- Ability to read blueprints, and understand and apply geometric tolerance notations.
- Must work independently with little supervision, and have ability to work well with others.
- Must have good verbal / written communication skills.
- Must exercise a very high level of attention to detail.
- Must be willing to accept a flexible schedule (some overtime and occasional shift changes, for example to cover vacations).
- Experience with Planning/Scheduling using an ERP System helpful.
- Experience with AS9100 or ISO.