Submit your resume
Heavy and frequent machine set ups, some understanding of programming helpful, and operation of various CNC and manual mills and/or lathes. Previous experience with Fanuc controls a plus. Current CNC machines in shop include Kuraki, Hurco, Okuma-Howa, Yama-Seiki, Dainichi, G&L and Toyoda.
- Ability to make frequent machine set-ups.
- 5+ years of general machining.
- Mix of manual and CNC machining preferred.
- Read & follow blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics including trigonometry.
- Possess required tools.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a team player.
- Medical for employee after probationary period (currently 90 days)
- Overtime availability
- Dental, Vision and other coverages available
- Profit sharing
- Holiday pay