Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Large local machine/job shop seeking Machinists. Company uses traditional and non-traditional machining processes to offer a full range of cutting services to the aerospace, defense, oil & gas, medical industrial markets.
Heavy and frequent machine set ups, some understanding of programming helpful but necessary, and operation of various 2, 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC and manual mills and/or lathes, waterjets and lasers. Current machines in shop include Haas, Feeler, Samsung, Virtek, Faro CMM, Starrett, Mitutoyo, TESA and more.
- Ability to make frequent machine set-ups.
- 2+ years of general machining.
- Mix of manual and CNC machining preferred.
- Read & follow blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics including trigonometry.
- Possess required tools.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a team player.