Submit your resume
They are looking to add a Clean Room Associate to their team and seeking a candidate with a minimum of two years of chemical lab and/or Clean Room experience in prior roles.
- Quick learner who can grasp chemical techniques and instructions quickly.
- Agile team member who thrives on working in a diverse environment with other technicians, engineers etc.
- Clear communicator in reporting to their supervisor.
- Chemical solution preparation: knowledge of liquid transfer, analytical balance use, etc.
- Process implementation: thermal processing, wet cleaning, UVO, spin/ slot die coating, prep work for PVD.
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and optical thickness measurement equipment.
- Work with engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation, including passdown, run-card, standard operation procedure (SOP), and design of experiment (DOE).
- Inventory survey of materials and supplies.
- Adhere to general safety rules, lab procedures, company policies and procedures and suggest changes where necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of current methods and techniques used in R&D and manufacturing.
- Able to have flexible work schedule and work overtime if needed (overtime is allowed as job duties require but should not be expected).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
1. Education and Training
Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience is required. Associate or Bachelor degree holders are welcomed.
2. Required Experience
Ideally a minimum of 1 – 3 years of related experience preferably in the areas of: clean room, semiconductor, wet chemical lab, coating, or other relevant fields.
3. Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer knowledge: occasional typing, minimal data entry
- Ability to read and write to follow process instructions.
- Ability to work independently, upon training, using good judgment, initiative, and problem-solving abilities, to follow detailed verbal and written instructions, anticipate likely needs and take appropriate actions, while asking questions where needed.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to maintain good working relationships while dealing appropriately with a variety of personal contacts within the organization.
- Regular and punctual attendance and dependability in meeting commitments and deadlines are essential functions of this position.
- Available and willing to work with flexible scheduling, as needed.
- Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must have the ability to maintain the physical condition, mental attention and abilities, and stamina appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires a high level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small components in a R&D lab setting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently will be required to do the following:
- Sit and/or stand, sometimes for prolonged periods: while working at a microscope or at a work bench on a regular basis, sometimes for a significant portion of the day.
- Significant physical abilities include reaching, hand and finger dexterity, walking, standing, talking, hearing conversations, occasionally stooping or kneeling, and visual acuity.
- Perform multiple routine and semi-routine tasks; perform repetitive motion activities; work effectively as part of a team; and concentrate on a variety of details when faced with interruptions and changing work priorities.
- Working with chemicals, or finished materials, wear safety glasses, gloves, and/or other assigned safety equipment.
The mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions, as described above, including but not limited to: demonstrated ability to recognize and solve practical problems; reason, follow general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments; comply with procedures and safety rules; and meet schedules in a dynamic and sometimes demanding work environment, while maintaining positive relationships in a team environment.