Submit your resume
Basic Responsibilities: May fill roll as Responsible Professional Engineer (RPE). Plans and conducts work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Civil Group Manager.
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- One or more of the following: (1) In an execution capacity; plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features. (2) As individual worker; carries out complex or Client assignments that require the development of new or improved techniques and procedures. (3) As staff specialist; usually performs as a staff advisor and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- May supervise, coordinate, and/or review the work of other professionals who assist in specific assignments.
- Assists proposal managers to estimate level of effort and develop scope for discipline portion of multi-discipline proposals.
- May stamp own work as directed.
- Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Licensed Professional Engineer.
- May be a member of professional or technical society.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
This position operates in a professional office environment. Occasional site visit may be required.
Physical Demands: The job requires the ability to sit for extended periods at a computer workstation. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to ten (10) pounds.