Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- Experience purchasing steel, aluminum, stainless steel sheet, hardware and powder coat supplies, etc.
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Full Job Description
A precision contract and custom metal fabricator of Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and many other materials, from prototype to production has immediate opening for experienced PURCHASING AGENT! Qualified candidates must be able to act and think quickly and operate with a sense of urgency.
Qualified Candidates Must fit the following criteria:
- Negotiate and purchase raw materials, outsider processing and other items as related to a CNC Machine shop.
- The primary purchasing items are: steel, aluminum and stainless steel sheet, hardware and powder coat supplies.
- Navigate and utilize ERP software at a high level
- Identify suppliers and order materials based on individual job requirements
- Process, track, and close Purchase Orders
- Schedule jobs to relevant outside processors as needed
- Identify means and sources of reducing shipping, processing, and materials costs while meeting the end customer requirements