Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Associate Electronics Engineer
Compensation: $90k-$100k /year.
Be part of a cutting-edge team shaping the future of defense and aerospace technology. We focus on developing advanced unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and precision guidance systems that serve defense needs globally. Our inclusive and intellectually vibrant culture encourages innovative ideas that push boundaries and create history. Join us to transform the blueprint of defense technology into tangible realities.
The Associate Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the hands-on assembly and optimization of prototype electro-mechanical systems, providing critical analysis and interpretation of electrical schematics for troubleshooting, and performing precise soldering work. This role requires adeptness in using a range of computer systems and specialized software for developing procedures. The engineer will also be responsible for conducting thorough testing, maintaining detailed documentation, coordinating with suppliers for component procurement, and traveling as needed to various test sites for system evaluation.
- Assemble, install, and refine assembly procedures for prototype electro-mechanical systems.
- Interpret electrical schematics and perform component-level troubleshooting.
- Execute precision soldering tasks, including surface mount techniques.
- Utilize and adapt to various computer hardware and specialized software applications.
- Conduct and document detailed Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Collaborate with external suppliers and coordinate necessary components.
- Travel domestically and internationally to military and other test sites for evaluations.
- Exceptional multitasking and time management capabilities.
- A proactive problem-solver who excels in a challenging environment.
- In-depth experience with computer systems, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and technical software like Visio and Altium.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to follow and relay complex instructions effectively.
- High attention to detail with a proactive approach to project recommendations and improvements.
- An associate degree in electronics or relevant practical experience.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and electronics tools.
- Experience with UAV systems is considered an advantage.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a valid driver’s license.
As part of our full-time workforce, employees are provided with a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to health insurance, paid holidays, and generous paid time off.
Join Our Team:
If you’re ready to contribute to significant advancements and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative atmosphere, we would like to meet you. We’re not just offering a job; we’re offering the chance to be part of something much bigger.