Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Need an Assembly Technician to help with our swing shift operation. This position is responsible to handle semi-conductor-based assembly operations including manual component assembly process, die attach and curing process, kitting parts to make sub-assemblies and assemblies, laser cutting metal parts and also performing electrical characterization of builds as needed basis.
- Performs specific back-end Assembly manufacturing functions in the production of MEMS devices.
- Operates various equipment in performing functions such as manual component assemblies, Oven-curing, Epoxy dispensing, laser de-tabbing of metal parts and electrical testing of completed builds.
- Identify and select components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units
- Semi-Conductor Industry experience is desired.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in assembly building of critical components.
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and must be able to follow established safety guidelines.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Desire to learn new skills
- Fluency in English.