Submit your resume
Responsible for the management, performance and completion of a major contract program. Manages and directs, with full authority, all phases of a program from inception to completion. Directs the integration of a program management team which may include purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing and administrative functional areas. Establishes and maintains contacts to ensure conformance with customer requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
8. Manage development and design of electronic solutions for company contracts/programs.
9. Work closely with Business Development on proposals and schedules to customer requirements.
10. Develop and maintain detailed program plans for resource allocation and customer communication.
11. Assure program schedule compliance for contract deliverables.
12. Participate and present information in design reviews to personnel and customers.
13. Provide administrative reporting as required.
Education and Experience
8. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Technology Management or equivalent training/experience.
9. At least 5 years of work experience in leading cross-functional teams in developing electronic solutions to customer specifications.
10. Practical knowledge of electronic packaging standards.
11. Knowledge or experience of MIL-STD and RTCA/DO-160 qualification specifications including harsh environments and EMI as applicable.
12. Direct experience with the following or similar technologies: Microsoft Office , Project .
13. Strong oral communication skills: Ability to communicate clearly with design team members, present design reviews to management and customers.
14. Strong written communication skills for dealing with documentation and technical disciplines.