Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- A standardized set of products & production drawings that are scalable across the US
- UL Approvals & DOT Approvals for multiple states as needed
- Forming capacities at manufacturing hubs
- Product specifications & customer relationships
- Experience with infrastructure construction products in the Energy, Water and/or Communications market segments preferred.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and Professional Engineer certification (Structural Engineer certification preferred).
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills and an open, collaborative style.
- Effective cross functional collaborator who can balance external and internal objectives.
- High initiative and results driven; an entrepreneurial self-starter who operates with speed, simplicity, and passion to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years professional experience with 3+ years of management/team leadership experience.
- Travel is expected to be ~35-50%
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to train and mentor other engineers.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the business and achieving organizational goals.
- Team player able to share thoughts openly, accept new ideas and get the job done in a highly interactive process.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, data base management software, basic CAD).
- Professional Engineering License
- Knowledge of software: AutoCAD, BIM, Microsoft Office, HydroCAD, MathCAD, etc.