Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
Position Description: Van Nuys Division Electrical/Software/Computer Engineers
Our products include Analog and High Definition Video Systems; Blanking Control Systems; Rugged Power Systems; Audio Amplifier Systems; Space and Missile Systems, and Instrumentation Technology System Video Recorders, Time Code Generators and Inserters. We have openings for all levels of engineers (From 1 30+yrs experience). We will consider new grads as well as those with multiple years of experience. Please forward us your resume for consideration. We have a history of hiring engineers and immediately putting them on a fast track for project execution.
1. Design hardware for video, RF control, audio, and other analog/digital applications.
2. Layout PCB,s for designs referenced above.
3. Program Microprocessors in C/C++ or Assembly for control and switching functions.
4. Comfortable with hands on hardware/firmware/software integration.
Qualifications for Additional Consideration:
1. Design/develop FPGA’s in Verilog code to transform High Speed/High Definition video from one format to another e.g. HDMI to SDI 2160p60 or SDI 1080p60 to NTSC.
2. Current architectures are Xilinx, Client, and TI based but will not necessarily be exclusive.
3. Work/supervise small project team environment with ample assembly, technician, and senior engineering support.
4. Altium software familiarity for design of circuits and PCB layouts.
Salary/ Benefits/Growth Opportunities:
1. Salary depends on qualifications and experience. We are open to engineers with Jr Level salary expectations all the way through Sr. Level expectations. Please let us know what your salary expectations are and we will present your qualifications to our client. Benefits include Holiday, Vacation, 401K, Medical Package. Our client has a 9/80 work schedule.
2. Our client has grown 25 percent per year since 2016 and currently has a backlog of 20+M. They provide their engineers with opportunities for advanced education, project, program, and business development management, and executive leadership positions.