Submit your resume
Project Engineers are responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the successful management of multiple site development projects. This includes budgeting, scheduling, contract document preparation, design calculations, code searches and construction administration services.
Preferred requirements for a Project Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Civil Engineering or related program
- A PE (Professional Engineering) license preferred
- 3+ years of experience working on land / site development civil projects
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills
- Strong written and verbal skills including public speaking