Submit your resume
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Civil and/or Environmental
- Exercises sound judgment on details of work and in application of standard methods for conventional and innovative work.
- Has the ability to work with multiple site base-files oriented in different coordinate frames and varying units.
- Ability to read, understand and design topographic information.
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and cloud-based collaboration software (Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of civil design programs (Civil 3D, LDT, Hydro CAD, Flowmasters, StormCAD, etc)
- Knowledge of Graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Certifications or other sustainability-oriented accreditation preferred (iLEED , EIT, etc.)
- Knowledge of GIS principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite