We are seeking experienced electro-mechanical assemblers who will be responsible for characterizing incoming material, inventory management, assembly and initial test. Person will help maintain a protype manufacturing line and aid engineers in development efforts. Part of the assembly process is done by hand, under a magnifying glass with components in the 5mm size range.
This is a contract to possible direct hire opportunity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience assembling modules by hand, under a magnifying glass
- Ability to work with tweezers and millimeter size components
- Keen attention to detail in following processes and process improvements
- Ability to work in a team, interpret instructions from engineers and other support staff
- Experience operating metrology and test tools
- Organize work in progress (WIP) and laboratory space
- Able to use Excel
- Curiosity to learn and continuously expand skill set as needed