- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years Aerospace Mechanical Engineer in the design and manufacture of test equipment as well as various avionics designs, applications and packaging with ability to design from concept and build-to-print.
- Proficient in mechanical design, concepts and packaging as it pertains to aircraft structures such as PODs, wings, radar instruments, etc.
- Proficient with electronic component selection for small-size electrical circuit boards, cabling design and test, and small to medium size metal packaging for AN/UIM-1 and AN/USM-713 types of equipment.
- Must have systems design experience able to conceptualize entire project.
- Proficient in contract negotiations and bidding, component research and procurement and proficient in standard drafting tool usage, engineering concepts and structural diagnostics at a minimum.
- Design mechanical packaging, cables, circuit boards for our Test Equipment product line as well as effectively bid on contracts resulting in attained profit margin.
- Highly proficient in Solid Works, Gerber, and AutoCAD to create drawings and conceptualize mechanical designs; generate ECRs and follow Standard Configuration Control methodology, and more.
- Candidate is owner and leader of all mechanical engineering activities.
- Responsible to meet all phases within the project plan.
- Research new and existing processes minimizing overall waste.